Then I've decided to redesign initial schematics and to use the benefits of the new case. Redesigning was slow because I'm not that experienced in electric engineering.
Luckily in July, I've met Egor who is a rocket engineer and we've decided to give it a try and make a VHS tape synthesizer.
Few days later a designer friend of mine Ilnaz
joined our team and added cool visual design to our Kasseta project, Including bad-ass logo and this very website.
Then we came across this "Synthposium" fest and expo just two weeks before it happened. So we had to speed up a little.
We were fast enough to make two prototypes to show them publicly on Synthposium.